Our Township before 1822 was originally part of Sandusky Township. A petition dated March 1 1822 was submitted to Sandusky County Commissioners to be set apart as a new township.
A person sabotage this pipe behind the Wm Rusch residence on Morrison Road DRAINAGE SABOTAGE Drainage is the most common problem we face as trustees. The existing storm drainage installed, in some cases over 100 years old, is too small and inadequate to...read more
The Veteran’s Memorial was dedicated in November of 2016. The memorial is located in front of the graves of veterans who served this country. It consist of 6 upright monument with the symbols of each of the armed forces. These monument are similar to the...read more
Construction of the Stahl Road storm sewer started in August after ten years of planning for the project. We bid the project in May and received 6 bidder for the construction. The contract was awarded to S & S Builders and Excavating. The project should be finished in...read more