Hydraulic Square – 1835 Cemetery St, Fremont OH 43420
Open 7 days a week, during daylight hours only.
All materials can be put into container together, o need to seperate.
|Rinse Thoroughly||Rinse Thoroughly||Rinse Thoroughly|
|Remove Lids||Includes empty aerosol cans (without lids and tips).||Containers should be be empty of liquids.|
|No window glass, dishes, cookware, drinking glasses, light bulbs, mirrors, ceramic or china.||NO hangers, pots, pans, foil pouches, tinfoil.||NO plastic bags, motor oil bottles, antifreeze bottles, insecticide or herbicide containers, toys, buckets, butter tubs, styrofoam, etc.|
|Cardboard, cartons, junk mail, magazines, newspaper, office paper, paperboard, phone books|
|Includes phone books and paperback books. No hardback books please.|
|Remove plasticwrappers from newspapers and magazines.|
|Leave advertisement inserts in newspapers.|
|Includes cartons for juice, soy milk, milk, broth, cream, egg substitutes (remove caps and straws).|
|FLATTEN ALL BOXES.|
|Remove all packaging materials: tissue paper, package peanuts, styrofoam, bubble wrap, etc.|
|NO colored construction paper, candy wrappers, tissues, wax coated materials, napkins, hanging or reinforced file folders, copy paper covers, carbon paper, etc.|
|NO LONGER ACCEPTING: Tennis shoes, Old cell phones, Computer print cartridges.|
|PLEASE KEEP AREA AROUND CONTAINERS CLEAN.|
*For information or questions contact the OSS Solid Waste at 419-334-7222 or Ballville Township at 419-332-7830.
OTTAWA, SANDUSKY, SENECA COUNTY JOINT SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
All collections will take place on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. All recycling collections listed below are NOT OPEN TO BUSINESSES or INSTITUTIONS. For additional information regarding any of the recycling events. please call the OSS Joint Solid Waste Management District at 419-334-7222 or Toll Free at 1-888-850-7224. The collections are open to Sandusky County residents
Sandusky County: Sandusky County Fairgrounds, N. parking lot 712 North Street, Fremont
Appliances: September 15, 2018
- Any appliance or household object made primarily of steel including grills, mowers, etc.
- No televisions, computers, plastic fans or vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Refrigerators with food inside will not be accepted
- Units containing freon will be accepted at no charge
Household Hazardous Waste: May 5 and September 8, 2018
- Accepting household materials including batteries used for electronics, fluorescent/CFL bulbs, cooking oil, etc.
- All automotive fluids & fuels, hand-held propane cylinders, motor oil
- Household cleaners, household pesticides/herbicides/fungicides/insecticides
- All paints, wood stains, aerosol cans,primers, thinners, strippers, sealers, tars, adhesives and coatings
- For instructions to dispose of latex paint properly at your home, contact the District’s main office.
- Bring in your old mercury thermometer and exchange it for a free digital thermometer
- Fluids will not be accepted in containers larger than 5 gallons
Televisions and Electronics: April 21 and September 29, 2018
- The District will CHARGEto recycle TV’s. The fee associated with the service reflects 25% of the District’s cost.
- TV’s 24″ or less- $2.00
- Tv’s 25″ & larger- $3.00
- All console units and projection screen TV’s (limit 2 per household)- $5.00
- NO CHARGE for Small Electronics (e.g.- CD/DVD players, stereos, game systems, etc.).
Farm Tires- Pre-register August 13 until Friday August 24
- Pre-register by calling the District’s main office at 1-888-850-7224. Date and location will be provided when pre-registering.
- Prior to calling, know the numbers of tires by type/size that you would like to recycle. There will be a cost to recycle farm tires.
- Implement tires up to 36″- $1.00 each
- Tires 37″-60″ – $10.00 each
- Tires 61″ & larger- $15.00 each
- NO DEALERS OR AGRI-BUSINESSES
Residential tires- October 27, 2018
- Limit of 10 tires per resident
- Accepting tires on or off the rim
- Car and small truck tires- $0.50 each
- Racing tires- $2.00 each
- ABSOLUTELY NO SEMI TIRES or TRACTOR TIRES- Call the District’s office for disposal options